Little things that help - MAC Lipglass lip gloss



The cold weather continues in London and as I write the snow is falling for the first time in the New Year. I was so cold this afternoon I got off the Brompton and went by tube (subway) for part of the journey to warm up. (The bliss of using a Brompton.)

My lips are cracked at the moment and the only thing that works for me while cycling in the cold is a layer of MAC Lipglass lip gloss. This is heavy duty stuff that covers your lips and stays put for hours. It is sticky but doesn’t slide off. You need to apply it with the ball of the applicator, no fingers as you will find out how sticky this really is.

I use ‘clear ‘ which works fine on bare lips or over your usual lippy (lipstick). I think even a man can use this because if you only apply a little it gives the same sheen as using Vaseline. If you use a lot you get a full-on shine and get out the sun glasses.

Comments