New boots no 2 that kept out the rain

These are the other pair of boots I got from Marks and Spencer recently. They are made of black suede, my favourite material for shoes and boots. I wore them for the second time today and it poured with rain at lunchtime. I had the Brompton and I got really wet went going down the Strand and then later in Tulse Hill. I was only wearing light raincoat, not a special mac and a beret. M&S state that these boots are waterproof and I have to say yes they are. My feet remained dry and warm. My coat also protected me as when I took it off and my hat I was dry. I need to remember that it is ok to cycle in ordinary clothes in the rain. Once I accepted the rain was not going away it wasn’t terrible but there were moments when it was just easier to walk because the road surface was too slippery.

My brown bag from Esprit also kept out the rain

Comments

Unknown said…
I love your attention to footwear!
I'm really enjoying this :)
Suede Shoe said…
Thank you. Just found your blog. It looks great!