Nike Air Rifts


I have had these Air Rifts for over two years. They are comfortable and quirky. (The big toe is separated from the other toes.) I can wear them with jeans or a skirt. The can go into the washing machine and dry very quickly. They are getting a bit tatty now and I was going to replace them with a pair of grey/red ones but unfortunately they were under a limited edition and they have now gone. I did try to get a pair at the Nike flagship store in New York but I was told that Air Rifts are not popular in the US and so they only had a couple styles for men.

I am going to hold out until the new season next year. But I think that Nike are gradually running down the range. At one time you could design your own Air Rift.

As for cycling. They are flexible and cool and great for summer rush hour traffic.

Comments